Raleigh and Wake Forest Christian Karate & Kobudo is taught by Jennifer Sweatte. Jennifer is a 4th Degree Black Belt in Matsumura Shorin Ryu Karate and Kobudo. Jennifer is also a member of Richland Creek Community Church.
Our hope is that this class will provide students with practical Self-Defense and Karate techniques, and also help develop character and integrity. The goal of karate is not to learn how to fight, but how not to fight. Learning how to control a situation and not let it control you.
Meeting Day: Thursday
Location: Richland Creek Community Church (3229 Burlington Mills Road
Wake Forest, NC 27587)
- 6-7 p.m. for Kids Class age 6-12
- 7-8:30 p.m. for Adults Class age 13+
- Includes access to all classes each month
- Tuition assistance is available
Our instructors are also available for private lessons. The cost is $25 for 1 hour or $15 for 30 minutes.
Interested in learning more? Ready to attend a class? We welcome visitors to drop by class anytime to observe. If you have any questions about Raleigh and Wake Forest Christian Karate & Kobudo, please contact Sensei Jennifer Sweatte.
* Please note: classes are open to everyone. You do not have to attend Richland Creek Community Church (but you are welcome to join us for worship!)